All information, products and services displayed on cheesycakes.ecrater.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. cheesycakes.ecrater.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the cheesycakes.ecrater.com website belonging to CheesyCrazy Cake Store, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the cheesycakes.ecrater.com website.
1. These terms and conditions cancel all previous agreements, representations or understandings and shall prevail despite any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using cheesycakes.ecrater.com you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. CheesyCrazy acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between you (the User) and vendors through its cheesycakes.ecrater.com. CheesyCrazy, its directors, officials, representatives and employees shall in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and/or taxes incurred by the Users in the use of the facility.
3. The services of cheesycakes.ecrater.com are provided on an "as is" basis at the Users sole risk without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. CheesyCrazy, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website.
4. CheesyCrazy will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on cheesycakes.ecrater.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
5. CheesyCrazy's Vendor Merchant Partners will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where they have used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, AFL, DTDC, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
6. All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of. CheesyCrazy is neither responsible nor liable in any way or manner for this.
7. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of CheesyCrazy.
8. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on cheesycakes.ecrater.com shall not be entertained.
9. CheesyCrazy reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
10. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by CheesyCrazy for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
11. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. CheesyCrazy reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, CheesyCrazy has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of cheesycakes.ecrater.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
12. CheesyCrazy will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
13. CheesyCrazy shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers / shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of CheesyCrazy
14. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
15. CheesyCrazy shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
16. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of US. The US Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.